Finding the right school is all about finding the right environment for a child and we at National Public School, Koramangala strive with the same goal in mind.
A large number of parents are seeking admission to National Public School, Koramangala. We would like to inform every parent that we have very limited seats available. As per the policy and directive of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), we have the following guidelines for admission.
- The first priority is for siblings. Applications from siblings are more than twice the number of seats available.
- The second priority is for children of our teachers and other staff members.
- Priority for admission is also listed for alumni of our school. As you are aware, NPS has been functioning since 1959. Children of the alumni group are also too many.
- The next preference is for the nationally mobile group, including central services and other transferable services of India.
- There is also another category of people who are internationally mobile coming from CBSE schools outside India. Bangalore is seeing a large number of this migratory group who are seeking admission to CBSE schools.
- Now the government prioritises admission for minorities from different states of India to promote national integration.
- Applications for admission to KG II and Grade 1 are not accepted as there is no vacancy.
- In other classes admission will depend upon the vacancies likely to arise on account of withdrawal due to parents’ transfer.
To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected that those who seek admission will realize and understand the constraints the institution faces. The disappointment of not getting admission should not become a matter of unhappiness among parents.
Admissions to Grades 2 to 9 and 11 are finalised based on the performance in the written admission test conducted in the month of April/ May subject to vacancies likely to arise in the academic year.
Exerting any influence for admission directly or indirectly will be a disqualification.
Download Application form for Grades 2 to 9
Download Application form for Grade 11
REGISTRATION PROCESS - GRADES 2 TO 9 & GRADE 11 - 2018-2019
- Download the Application form from our website (along with the Admit Card / Acknowledgement slip).
- Attach Copy of
- Birth certificate
- Last 3 years academic progress report
- Aadhar Card / Aadhar Enrolment copy
- Duly filled up registration form along with the required documents will be accepted at the school reception from Friday, 17th November 2017 onwards. However, kindly note that the school will remain closed on 18th November 2017 (third Saturday). Please collect the Information Booklet (Rs. 300/- cash only) on submission of the registration form.
- Collection of filled up registration forms will resume from Monday, 20th November 2017 onwards.
Timings for submission of registration forms: 10:00a.m. to 12:00 noon.
- School will remain closed on third Saturdays, public holidays and for Christmas vacation from 23.12.2017 to 03.01.2018.
Address for communication:
NATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL
Next to National Housing Complex
80 Feet Road, Koramangala
Bangalore – 560047
Phone:+91 80 25705171 / 25705172
Fax: +91 80 25714667