Finding the right school is all about finding the right environment for a child and we at NPS, Koramangala, strive with the same goal in mind. Admission to National Public School, Koramangala, is open to all children from Montessori, Kindergarten I, Grades 1 to 9 and 11, irrespective of caste, creed, race, region or gender.
REGISTRATION FOR ADMISSION
We are seeing a growing interest among a large number of parents seeking admission to National Public School, Koramangala. We would like to inform every parent that we have very limited seats available for the Montessori and Kindergarten classes. As per the policy and directive of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) we have the following guidelines for admission :
- Registration for admission for the academic year 2014 – 15 for LKG and Montessori will open from 2nd December 2013.
- Registration for Grades 1 and above will be announced later.
- Parents seeking admission to National Public School, Koramangala, for various classes are requested to download the registration forms (along with the acknowledgement slips wherever necessary) under the respective links and submit the duly filled-in forms at the school with the following documents.
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Previous 3 years academic progress report from the previous school (applicable to Grade 2 & above)
- Prospectus cost : Rs.300/- (cash).
- Duly filled-in registration forms can be submitted at the school reception on all working days from Monday to Friday between 09:00 am and 11:00 am. The school will remain closed on all public holidays.
To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected that those who seek admission will realize and understand the constraints the institution faces. The disappointment of not getting admission should not become a matter of unhappiness among parents.
- The first priority is for siblings. Applications from siblings are more than twice the number of seats available.
- The second priority is for children of our teachers and other staff members.
- Priority for admission is also listed for alumni of our school. As you are aware, NPS has been functioning since 1959 (53 years). Children of the alumni group are also many.
- The next preference is for Nationally mobile group including central services and other transferable services of India.
- There is also another category of people who are Internationally mobile coming from CBSE schools outside India. Bangalore is seeing a large number of this migratory group who are seeking admission to CBSE schools.
- The next priority is for the general category.
- Applications for admission to KG II (Kindergarten II) are not accepted as there is no vacancy.
Admissions to Grades 1 to 9 and Grade 11 are finalized based on the performance in the written admission test conducted in the month of April / May.
Address for communication:
NATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL
National Games Village
80 Feet Road, Koramangala
Bangalore - 560 047.
Phone : 091 - 080 - 25705171 / 091 - 080 - 25705172
Fax : 091 - 080 - 25714667
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org