The school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education
(CBSE), India's National Educational Board and recognized by the Government
of Karnataka, India.
National Public School, Koramangala, is an independent, co-educational
school, established in 2003 by Dr.K.P.Gopalkrishna, an eminent educationist,
with a vision to provide quality education to serve the needs of the
nationally and internationally mobile professional parents in India.
The school has responded readily to modern thinking and technology,
whilst retaining its own culture, tradition and values.
National Public School has around 1200 students, an equal proportion
of boys and girls and representation from each of the States of India.
The current student teacher ratio at the school is 10:1.
NPS, Koramangala, provides students with superior educational opportunities
in a caring, well-structured and supportive environment. Our main
focus is to develop young people of high academic calibre, integrity,
social conscience, warmth and courage.
|VISION OF THE SCHOOL
- To provide infrastructure, organizational support and opportunity
to students to develop their potential to the fullest.
- To provide a strong, academic focus and foundation that will
enable the students to face challenges posed by any academic programme
of higher learning.
- To gear the school's curriculum and instructional method in
accordance with advances in the scientific and technological world
and with the ever-changing societal demands.
- To place immense value on the creative, social and emotional
facets of child development.
- To nurture and foster an ethos of work culture that includes
diligence, self-discipline and accountability.
- To impart superior instruction that meets the highest standards
in various disciplines both at home and overseas.
- To create in students, an awareness of the present, in order
to promote an interest in various fields and developments in the
- To foster in children, civic sense and a sense of responsibility
to the local and global community.
- To forge a symbiotic partnership between the parents and the
school community to strengthen the foundation required for the
students' success and progress.
NPS Koramangala is committed to academic excellence, holistic development and value based education by providing a healthy and supportive environment, where students irrespective of gender, capability or economic background are nurtured to be self-directed, life-long learners.
Our four-fold focus over the next 5 years is mainly to :
- Provide a plethora of opportunities to all students to develop apposite 21st century skills to transform themselves into versatile, well rounded individuals.
- Promote the continuing development of teachers through rigorous enrichment programmes in order to augment their core competencies.
- Galvanize the active participation and whole hearted involvement of all stake holders - parents, teachers and students - in enhancing the quality of student learning and comprehensive development.
- Work towards impacting the community as a whole, and the underprivileged sections in particular, by undertaking outreach initiatives and environmental projects in the immediate neighbourhood.
|OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- National Public School, Koramangala provides excellent infrastructure,
sound organizational support and ample opportunity to students
to develop their potential to the fullest.
- The school offers a modern, holistic and integrated system of
education, which moulds its students into free thinkers who can
easily function as global citizens.
- Our curriculum and instructional methods keep pace both with
advances in the scientific world and with the ever-changing societal
- The school inspires the students to update their knowledge about
recent trends in various fields and acquaint themselves with the
latest developments in the world.
- National Public School fosters in children civic sense and a
sense of responsibility to the community.
- As a school, we believe that partnership between family and
school is the foundation for a student's success and progress.
- The students who leave the portals of this institution will
have a strong sense of integrity and commitment to their work.
- Reach Out, Reach High and Reach Beyond,
the motto of the school is reflected in every act of theirs.
The school lays stress on students wearing the school uniform on all
working days. The uniform must conform to the pattern and colour prescribed
by the school. There are different uniforms for games, sports and
Attendance is a matter of great importance at National Public School,
Koramangala. Absence for any reason should be notified to the Principal
and leave letter should be produced on the day of returning to the
Circumspect behaviour from students is expected at all times. Senior
students must be role models to the younger students. Failure to behave
with decorum may result in severe disciplinary action.
and tests must be attempted throughout the academic year. Students
with special learning problems will be given individual attention.